Car Hire Excess

Car Hire Insurance

Daily Policy from €5.19
Annual Policy from €100.00

Buy Now
Motorhome Hire Excess

Motorhome and Campervan
Hire Insurance

Daily Policy from €19.00

Buy Now

Documents you need to make a Claim

Claims are handled by Orchard-Administration on our behalf using their website which has been designed to get claimants through the claim's process as efficiently as possible. If you need to make a claim Orchard will ask you to upload documents in support of your claim which can be done at any time during the claim process but will need to be completed before a reimbursement can be made to you.

Here is a list of the documernts that you will need: -

In all cases: -

  • Certificate of Insurance
  • Rental Agreement
  • Loss damage report supplied by the rental company
  • Driving licence (both sides)
  • Proof of payment of the damage (Normally a bank statement)

In some cases: -

  • Police report if you are claiming following a theft
  • Police report where you are required to report an accident to comply with local law
  • Repair invoice
  • Any other invoice or receipt that supports your claim.

If you are unsure please do not hesitate to reach out to the Orchard Team they will be very happy to assist you.

TrustPilot Reviews - Claim Handling

If you cannot find what you are looking for please call

Our operators are available, please call us for assistance


Purchase with Confidence