In order to make the claim procedure as seamless as possible, our claim handlers, Orchard Administration have set up an online submission process. To submit a claim please go to Orchard Administration Claim Site you will need your certificate number and claim scheme code, both of which are shown on the certificate of insurance. If you are unable to use the online claims facility then please call Orchard Administration on +35627782988. Kindly note, our claim handlers will require you to upload various documents to support your claim, please follow the link below for a full list of the documents required in the event of a claim. riversidemalta.com.mt/documents-needed-to-claim
Please see below the list of documentation that the Orchard Administration claims handlers would require in the event of a claim:
- Certificate of Insurance for your excess reimbursement policy.
- A copy of your Rental Agreement confirming the hire details and excess liability.
- A copy of the local police report, if required by law in the country where the loss occurs.
- Your copy of the Hire Company accident damage report and a photographic picture of the damage caused.
- Invoices / Receipts / other documents confirming the amount you have paid in respect of the damage to the Hired Vehicle for which you are seeking reimbursement.
- A final repair invoice from the repairing garage which details the breakdown of parts and labour.
- Copy of your credit/debit card statement showing payment of the damages which you are seeking reimbursement.
- Copy of the driving licence of the person named on the Hire Agreement as Lead Driver and also the person who was in control of the vehicle at the time of incident.
- Your bank details an IBAN and BIC.